Image Hosted by 
ImageShack.us
A weblog of baseball news and analysis

 
Tuesday, February 08, 2011
I can't wait for spring training to start. The weather is starting to get to me. I feel like this winter has been especially harsh. It seems like every square inch of the US has had snow at some point or another... I know, slight exaggeration.

Does anyone else feel the same way? I mean spring training isn't too far off right now and all I can think about is heading to FL to watch spring training. It's making it tough to go out and shovel snow when I look at the forecast and there is nothing but MORE SNOW coming.

Baseball needs to return ASAP. Let's hope that this spring will be a warm one to defrost the snow QUICK! I bet there is still snow on the ground for the Red Sox and Yankees Home Opener in April at Fenway Park! HAHA!

I think it's safe to say that everyone is going to appreciate this coming summer and you won't hear too many complaints about the heat!




Thanks for visiting.