Image Hosted by 
ImageShack.us
A weblog of baseball news and analysis

 
Monday, April 25, 2005
Chat: Joe Sheehan.
BigPapi34 (Boston): 87 wins for the Yankees? That is by far the most pessimistic forecast I've seen. I'd be giddy if it actually happened, because the headlines from New York (and Tampa) would be priceless. Defend thyself.

Joe Sheehan: Aging hitters. Aging fielders. Overrated and overpaid rotation that, aside from the tall guy, will be victimized early and often by the latter.

It's been a great run. Time to start over.
(Baseball Prospectus)

Again? Really? "I have to exercise my 'being-happy-about-a-sweep' muscle more because I'm getting a cramp here from overuse after a long period of inactivity. Second sweep in a row at home for the Diamondbacks, thanks to a 8-6 victory over the Padres Sunday afternoon, and I'm still trying to remember how I should respond." (Random Fandom)




Thanks for visiting.